A Journey into the Center of Internet Marketing

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lesson Learned - Look Before you Leap!!

I'm working to get though the introduction or "preseason" lessons for the thirty day challenge, and just when I'm feeling totally overwhelmed...I catch something that states that the preseason videos are to be watched during the 2 MONTHS before the challenge begins, not the day before.

Oops, should have read that before I got started.

I will not be deterred however. I have watched most of the videos now, and have a learned a TON already! I had no idea Google has so many applications and services available. I have learned about tons of programs I had heard of but haven't used such as Skype and Twitter, and some I didn't know existed such as Google Analytics and Google Docs. To top it all off, I am about to embark on changing my browser to Firefox.

Long story short - my challenge will likely not start today, but it will start. Also, my challenge may not be finished by the 31st of January, but I will finish it. I will learn a lot. I will move forward. I will succeed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathleen,
    I have tried to do the 30DC, my biggest problem is understanding Keyword even with the help of Ed, Gurubob and clan, I still it extremely hard to understand them, I have subscribed to your blog via Google Reader (which you will love).
    Hugh

    ReplyDelete